Professional Same Day Washer Repairs
When your washer doesn’t turn on, no longer drains, or you experience any other problem, it can more than just an inconvenience. At Max Appliance Repair, our team puts your needs first, and we ensure that you have use of your washer before you know it. No matter the problem or type of washer, our team is available throughout the Greater Houston Area for speedy, professional service.
Why Choose us for Washer Repairs:
- Our qualified and experienced technicians are experts in performing fast, quality repairs on all household appliances.
- No matter the make or model of your appliance, our team always arrives with the necessary tools and various parts to get the job done.
- Your satisfaction is our priority which is why we focus on providing quality repairs at affordable rates.
When your washer needs repairs, it’s important to understand the true value of quality repairs. Your washer deserves the very best, and Max Appliance Repair is here to do just that. Our technicians not only perform prompt repairs, but we also complete these repairs in the most effective manner while paying close attention to even the finest details.
Family owned GHA appliance repair company
Max Appliance Repair is a family-owned appliance company and, as such, we always put our clients first. We understand the value and importance of each and every household appliance which is why we make your convenience and budget our top concerns. Our goal is to make our first visit, our only visit!
Fast Washer repairs
Having your own reliable washer is essential if you want to avoid hand washing or regular trips to the laundromat. When your washer is not performing as it should, this can be a major cause for concern. However, with Max Appliance Repair, you can be sure that speedy repairs are on the way! Our same day service will have your washer back up and be running promptly so that you can continue about your day.
Trained Technicians You Can Trust
With an appliance as essential as your washer, there’s no doubt that reliable repairs are the only way to go. While we appreciate the urgency of washer repairs, we also take into account the fact that there is no substitute for quality. Each washer we work on is repaired with care, respect, and attention to detail.
Most common washer problems
When your washer gives you trouble, it can be enough to make your stomach turn. The thought of having to find a reputable technician and trying to figure out what to do while you wait is most unsettling. Modern washers are known for their many features and, as a result, one of the most common problems is:
- The electronic part of your appliance. In some cases it’s a small part that needs to be replaced and, in other cases, some more significant parts need changing.
- Pump problems can prevent water from entering or leaving your washer, and this could mean that you’ll need to get some buckets ready while you wait for the technician.
- The motor on any washer works particularly hard during every wash cycle and wear and tear in this area can also cause parts to break.
- You will usually notice a strange noise or your washer will fail to turn if there is a faulty belt or motor.
No matter the problem or make of your washer, Max Appliance Repair will be right over to take care of the issue.
Washer repair questions
Washer repairs often come with several questions. So, if your washer breaks and you’re not sure what to do or what to expect, here are some common questions and answers.
Q: What should I do before calling a repair technician?
A: When you notice a problem with your washer, the first thing you should do is check your power and water supply. If you don’t have any power or if your water is shut off, it can prevent your washer from working at all. If none of these possibilities are to blame, it’s time to call your technician.
Q: How long until my washer is fixed?
A: We understand that you need your washer sooner rather than later. This is why we offer same day washer repairs throughout the Greater Houston Area. We also come prepared with tools and parts to perform repairs on the spot.
Q: Who should repair my washer?
A: The first thing to remember is that it’s never advisable to attempt repairs yourself. The DIY approach can take more time and even result in additional damage. It’s best to hire a professional with the appropriate qualifications and experience.